Buddha as one of the Three Jewels is the central figure of Eastern philosophy and represents the absolutely enlightened being.
The Buddha Suite, the best of the "Three Jewels" of Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, is a really original space offering its guests not only comfort but also an experience in harmony with Buddhist traditions and with references to their basic themes – harmony with the elements of Wood, Fire, Water and Air on the way towards absolute perfection.
The generously sized attic suite is situated on the top floor of the hotel and at 78m² will certainly satisfy even the most demanding guests.
Average size: 78 sqm
Beds: King size (200cm x 200cm)
Book this room
Book buddha suite and get benefits - early check in and late check out (upon availability) and bottle of Champagne 0,75l.
- Interactive Full HD TV System (40" Bang &Olufsen)
- High-quality surround sound system
- Buddha-Bar Music Library
- In-room safe
- NESPRESSO coffee machine
- Subzero Private Bar
- Mirror with TV in the bathroom
- Rain-effect shower
- Design jacuzzi
- Cosmetics L ́Occitane
- Bathrobes and towels of high quality
- Hypoallergenic pillows and blankets on request
- Romantic fireplace
The shape of the attic defines the main axis of the space
The space gives the illusion of a palace – with interconnected halls each with a different purpose and symbolism.
The impression is further enhanced by the surface finish of the walls and decorative draperies creating a mysterious gloom. The symbol of Wood is represented by a timber truss and new windows of dark stained oak, in contrast to the sophisticated furniture elements of the noble Macassar and red lacquer.
- The living room and the bedroom are separated by a free-standing bio-spirit fireplace. The flame in a black stone board is protected by the dynamic lines of bent glass, bringing in another element – Fire.
- You can relax here with a full HD interactive television system from Bang & Olufsen with a 102 cm screen, offering music from the legendary Buddha-Bar music library.
- There is also a private Subzero bar with an exclusive selection of champagne, a selection of wine, light refreshments and delicious coffee from a NESPRESSO coffee machine.
- The bedroom, overlooking the unforgettable Old Town of Prague, is dominated by a king size Jacaranda bed. There is a lamp suspended from the truss, with the bottom made of cathedral glass by the Tiffany technique – a backlit mosaic as one of the stylised appearances of the motif of Dharma chakra – an eight-beam wheel symbolising the "path" as one of the principles of Buddhism.
- Another element of the Buddha Suite is Water, symbolically present in the passage to the bathroom with the appearance of the Chinese moon gate. Side segments of the circle by the door are glazed with special art glass with clusters of bubbles incorporated in the process of glass melting. The glass edges are lit with a bluish light enhancing the illusion of water.
- The bathroom itself and its equipment represent a unique celebration of the element of Water which the guests can enjoy in the shower corner with the rain effect or in the hydro massaging bath tub made exclusively for Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague. Another touch of luxury is a TV screen built into the mirror wall opposite the bath tub. Buddha Suite offers only the best things; your senses will be pampered by L’Occitane cosmetics. The exclusiveness of the space is underlined by the solitary wash basins and wall panels of chopped bamboo.
- The last element of Air as a motif of exaltation offers a picture of the imperial dragon, projected as an immaterial symbol on the floor in front of the entrance to the Buddha suite.