CPI Hotels COVID-19 policy and preventive measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority.
We, at CPI Hotels company, are closely monitoring the pandemic situation around the world and in the countries where we operate our hotels.
Caring for our guests and employees is our priority. In response to pandemic situation, we have implemented additional measures. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from World Health Organization (WHO), Czech Ministry of Health and Tourism, local authorities and are under ongoing review. We have implemented and integrated Health and Safety Standards foreseeing all measures and procedures across all departments to mitigate the transmission of the virus in the community. In accordance with currently valid government regulations, we have implemented safety and prevention program SAFE STAY.
SAFE STAY program = safe accommodation. SAFE STAY was invented for our guests and personnel to mitigate the risk of contamination. Safe stay program is coordinating all steps and standards to ensure that our services are safe on all levels during the entire stay and that we are creating secure environment for our personnel, suppliers and business partners as well.
Following preventive services, procedures, innovations and restrictions were implemented across our chain to guarantee the protection of health and safety:
- Informative signage for guests to ensure proper distancing, necessity to wear the protective equipment and usage of hand disinfections (stickers and informational displays for guests at the public areas, F&B outlets, rooms and other related departments).
- Branded automats for hand disinfection with digital displays welcoming and informing the customers about the hygienic rules located rights at the entrance of the hotels.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services modification in compliance with health and safety measurements.
- Internal directive developed for increased hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of all premises.
- All our employees are regularly tested for the presence of COVID-19 based on government requirements.
- In addition, minibars items have been removed and replaced by the vending machines where applicable.
- For disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms we are using air cleaning diffusers based on ozone (Prozone machines).
- Online presentation of the hygienic measures and health protection on social media, web sites and business partners platforms (OTA´s).
- Contactless solutions for our guests - Total Guest Experience: Contactless platform for guests. Voyager online guest experience in all hotels (online pre-check-in), self-check -in kiosks in newly reconstructed projects.
- Highest standards of food safety.
- Safe service at the restaurants.
- Ongoing trainings for our staff.
- Protective equipment for personnel.
- Supplier platform for disinfectants and protective equipment.
- Quarantine action plan for employees and guests.
- Awareness campaigns at our company on current legislation changes and measurements with legal advisory.
- 24/ 7 emergency support for hotels via head office Crisis team.
- Cooperation with local covid centers and health structures to be able to provide actual and competent support on hygienic and epidemiological requirements (sports teams requirements, tournaments etc.).
- Antigen or PCR test on request directly at the hotel (for a fee).
- Contactless payments.
- Hotel guests have the opportunity to purchase a disposable mask, disinfection or antigen test at the reception.
What will be required at check-in?
Based on the decision of the competent authorities of the Czech Republic, it is possible to provide short-term and recreational accommodation services only to:
persons who do not show clinical signs of COVID-19 and with the exception of children under 12 years of age, and I comply with the conditions of Section I/17 of the Extraordinary measure, which I evidence by submitting one of the following options:
a certificate that I have undergone the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result no longer than 72 hours before the start of the accommodation and at the same time:
- I submit a medical certificate stating explicitly that I cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19 for health reasons and that this information is stated in the Infectious Diseases Information System (ISIN), or an ISIN record containing explicit information stating that I cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19 for health reasons.
- I submit a certificate that I have been vaccinated against COVID-19 by vaccine intended for this purpose and according to the Extraordinary measure recognised as medical product in the territory of the Czech Republic and 14 days haven’t passed since the first dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule or since the second dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the Summary of Product Characteristics, or, in the case of a two-dose schedule, I have not received a second dose of vaccine yet and the maximum time set for the second dose of vaccine according to the Summary of Product Characteristics has not passed since the first dose of vaccine.
- I am a person staying in the hotel for work, business or similar reasons that cannot be postponed.
- I am a person staying in the hotel due to the necessary need to take care of another person.
- I am a person staying in the hotel in order to be provided with medical services.
- a certificate that I have been vaccinated against COVID-19 by vaccine intended for this purpose and according to the Extraordinary measure recognised as medicinal product in the territory of the Czech Republic and at least 14 days have passed since the completion of the vaccination schedule.
- a certificate evidencing that I have suffered COVID–19 disease as confirmed by laboratory, my isolation period as set by the Extraordinary measure has elapsed and there is less than 180 days from the first positive RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 or rapid antigen test (RAT) for the presence of antigen virus of SARS-CoV-2.
- a certificate that I have undergone the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result no longer than 72 hours before the start of the accommodation and at the same time:
- the person under 18 years of age, for whom I make this declaration as its statutory representative, does not have clinical symptoms of COVID-19 and complies the conditions of the Extraordinary measure, which I evidence by submitting a certificate that this person has undergone the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result no longer than 72 hours before the start of the accommodation.
The hotel operator orders checks of the fulfillment of the above conditions by a person before the start of their accommodation and the person is ordered to prove their fulfillment of the conditions. If the person does not prove the fulfillment of the above conditions, the operator is obliged not to provide accommodation to such a person. Persons who can prove the fulfillment of the above conditions may be accommodated for a maximum of 7 days and in order to extend their stay they must prove their fulfillment of the above conditions again.
It is also possible to provide accommodation in compliance with the above:
- to persons who have been ordered with isolation or quarantine,
- to persons in housing need, whose accommodation was mediated by a territorial self-governing unit.
Guests who started their stay before 22.11.2021 are obliged to provide proof of infection-free status, vaccination, overcoming illness or present the result of a negative PCR test once every 7 days.
For more details about our preventive standards please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly at each hotel.