CPI Hotels COVID-19 policy and preventive measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority.
We, at CPI Hotels company, are closely monitoring the pandemic situation around the world and in the countries where we operate our hotels.
Caring for our guests and employees is our priority. In response to pandemic situation, we have implemented additional measures. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from World Health Organization (WHO), Czech Ministry of Health and Tourism, local authorities and are under ongoing review. We have implemented and integrated Health and Safety Standards foreseeing all measures and procedures across all departments to mitigate the transmission of the virus in the community. In accordance with currently valid government regulations, we have implemented safety and prevention program SAFE STAY.
SAFE STAY program = safe accommodation. SAFE STAY was invented for our guests and personnel to mitigate the risk of contamination. Safe stay program is coordinating all steps and standards to ensure that our services are safe on all levels during the entire stay and that we are creating secure environment for our personnel, suppliers and business partners as well.
Following preventive services, procedures, innovations and restrictions were implemented across our chain to guarantee the protection of health and safety:
- Informative signage for guests to ensure proper distancing, necessity to wear the protective equipment and usage of hand disinfections (stickers and informational displays for guests at the public areas, F&B outlets, rooms and other related departments).
- Branded automats for hand disinfection with digital displays welcoming and informing the customers about the hygienic rules located rights at the entrance of the hotels.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services modification in compliance with health and safety measurements.
- Internal directive developed for increased hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of all premises.
- All our employees are regularly tested for the presence of COVID-19 based on government requirements.
- In addition, minibars items have been removed and replaced by the vending machines where applicable.
- For disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms we are using air cleaning diffusers based on ozone (Prozone machines).
- Online presentation of the hygienic measures and health protection on social media, web sites and business partners platforms (OTA´s).
- Contactless solutions for our guests - Total Guest Experience: Contactless platform for guests. Voyager online guest experience in all hotels (online pre-check-in), self-check -in kiosks in newly reconstructed projects.
- Highest standards of food safety.
- Safe service at the restaurants.
- Ongoing trainings for our staff.
- Protective equipment for personnel.
- Supplier platform for disinfectants and protective equipment.
- Quarantine action plan for employees and guests.
- Awareness campaigns at our company on current legislation changes and measurements with legal advisory.
- 24/ 7 emergency support for hotels via head office Crisis team.
- Cooperation with local covid centers and health structures to be able to provide actual and competent support on hygienic and epidemiological requirements (sports teams requirements, tournaments etc.).
- Antigen or PCR test on request directly at the hotel.
- Contactless payments.
- Hotel guests have the opportunity to purchase a disposable mask, disinfection or antigen test at the reception.
What will be required at check-in?
Based on the decision of the competent authorities of the Czech Republic, it is possible to provide short-term and recreational accommodation services only to:
- persons who do not show clinical signs of COVID-19 and with the exception of children under 6 years of age, if:
- Proven that:
- the person underwent a negative RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus no later than 7 days ago, or
- the person has passed the POC test for SARS-CoV-2 antigen with a negative result no later than 72 hours ago, or
- the person has been vaccinated against covid-19 disease and provides evidence by a national certificate of vaccination or a national certificate of completed vaccination that the vaccination has expired:
- since the application of the second dose of vaccine in case of a two-dose schedule according to the summary of product characteristics (further just “SPC”), a time period of at least 14 days, or
- since the application of the first dose of vaccine in the case of one-dose schedule according to SPC, a time period of at least 14 days has passed.
- a written certificate issued in the official language of a Member State of the European Union or in the English language by an authorised body operating in the Czech Republic or in another Member State of the European Union, the model of which is published in the list of recognised national certificates on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, which contains information on the person vaccinated, the type of vaccine administered, the date of administration of the vaccine and the identification of the body that issued the certificate, shall be considered a national certificate of vaccination; a national certificate of vaccination shall also be deemed to be a certificate of vaccination issued in accordance with the EU COVID Regulation; a national certificate of completed vaccination shall be deemed to be a written certificate issued at least in English by an authorised body operating in a third country to a citizen of the Czech Republic or a citizen of the European Union with a temporary residence certificate or permanent residence permit issued by the Czech Republic, stating that the vaccination with an agent approved by the European Medicines Agency has been fully completed and its model is published in the list of recognised national certificates on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic; the written certificate must contain details of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccine administered, the date of administration of the vaccine, the identification of the body that issued the certificate and these details must be verifiable by remote access directly from the written certificate; or
- the person has undergone laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus has not expired more than 180 days, or
- the person completes a preventative antigen test on the spot to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, using a test kit which is intended for self-testing or authorized by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, with a negative result, or
- the person completed within the mandatory testing of employees stipulated by a separate extraordinary measure of the Ministry of Health a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test using a test kit which is intended for self-testing or authorised by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person 72 hours prior at the latest and such person was provided with a negative test result by their employer; such fact is demonstrated by presenting confirmation from the employer, or a sworn statement, or
- the person in the school or educational establishment has, pursuant to another emergency measure of the Ministry of Health, undergone a test for the determination of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, which is intended for self-testing or authorised by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, with a negative result not more than 72 hours ago, this fact shall be documented by an affidavit, or by an affidavit of the person's legal representative or by a certificate of the school.
The hotel operator orders checks of the fulfilment of the above conditions by a person before the start of their accommodation and the person is ordered to prove their fulfilment of the conditions. If the person does not prove the fulfilment of the above conditions, the operator is obliged not to provide accommodation to such a person. Persons who can prove the fulfilment of the above conditions may be accommodated for a maximum of 7 days and in order to extend their stay they must prove their fulfilment of the above conditions again.
It is also possible to provide accommodation in compliance with the above::
- to persons who have been ordered with isolation or quarantine
- to persons for the purpose of completing accommodation started before the effectiveness of this extraordinary measure, if they do not have another residence in the territory of the Czech Republic
- to persons in housing need, whose accommodation was mediated by a territorial self-governing unit
The above conditions for providing short-term and recreational accommodation services under the currently valid Extraordinary Restrictive Measures to protect the public from further spread of COVID-19 in the provisioning of short-term and recreational accommodation services differ from those conditions on entry into the Czech Republic, which are laid down in the Protective Measure on the Crossing of the State Border of the Czech Republic (conditions for entry into the territory of the Czech Republic). The above conditions for providing short-term and recreational accommodation services apply without exception to all persons, including those who travel to the Czech Republic from a country which is on the list of countries, per the Communication from the Ministry of Health issuing a list of countries or parts of countries with a low, medium and high risk of COVID-19, with a low and / or medium risk of COVID-19, and therefore also persons who enter the territory of the Czech Republic who are not required to have proof of passing a SARS-CoV-2 virus test with a negative result under the Protective Measure on the Crossing of the State Border of the Czech Republic.
For more details about our preventive standards please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly at each hotel.